As many of you know, I have run this linky for a couple of years now and have loved discovering new blogs and reading some inspiring posts. Even before lockdown was forced upon us, I had decided to take a little break. I’d lost my blogging mojo and was struggling to fit everything in, plus I felt that running #AdventureCalling had become a bit of a chore.
Anyway, after a break, I’m feeling refreshed and revitalised and ready to go!
For this first linky back, I’m going to trial running it on a monthly basis. So, this will be open for your posts until the end of July. It may work, it may not-but you don’t know if you don’t try!
We don’t have many rules, but here’s a few to help everything run smoothly. Please remember to pop back and comment on other posts, it’s what makes this such a friendly and supportive community. If you have any questions, or aren’t sure of anything, please just ask me and I’ll do my best to help.
- Add our #adventurecalling badge to each post that you link up using the code in my sidebar.
- Comment on the hosts’ post and a minimum of two other posts (of your choice) using the hashtag #adventurecalling when you comment.
- Tweet us the post that you’ve linked up using #adventurecalling and I will retweet with pleasure.
- I’d love you to follow me on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- You can link up a maximum of two posts and they can be old or new, we don’t mind!