Despite everything we’ve managed to have a decent enough summer with lots of time together and a couple of camping trips. I don’t know about you though, but I’m ready for September. I’m ready to get back into a more normal routine and find my groove again.
With the schools back this week, hopefully things will feel like a bit more like old times. I’m also looking forward to Autumn coming, cosy nights and wrapping up warm.
So anyway, let’s get this party started! If you haven’t joined us before, or if you’re an old hand, this is the place to link up your outdoor posts. We don’t care if they’re old or new, grand adventures, reviews or trips to the local park. As long as you’re outside, anything goes. Going forward, as well as reading and commenting on every post, me and co host Lauren from Exploring the Landscape will choose our favourite posts. Our readers and followers love discovering new outdoor inspiration, just as much as we do. Consequently, it’s a great way to reach new people and gain new readers.
Last time out, Lauren loved Walk to Stunning Weston Mouth Beach from Baby Loves Travel, while I have to give a shout out to the other two posts, Venturing out to Chiltern Open Air Museum from Little Hearts, Big Love and Grand Adventure Story’s 10 Day Road Trip Itinerary of Devon and Cornwall. There is an awful lot of inspiration for your next outdoor adventure right there!
We don’t have many rules, but here’s a few to help everything run smoothly. Please remember to pop back and comment on other posts, it’s what makes this such a friendly and supportive community. If you have any questions, or aren’t sure of anything, please just ask me and I’ll do my best to help.
- Add our #adventurecalling badge to each post that you link up using the code in my sidebar.
- Comment on the hosts’ post and a minimum of two other posts (of your choice) using the hashtag #adventurecalling when you comment.
- Tweet us the post that you’ve linked up using #adventurecalling and I will retweet with pleasure.
- I’d love you to follow me on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- You can link up a maximum of two posts and they can be old or new, we don’t mind!
So grab my badge from the sidebar and link up below. We can’t wait to read your posts!