Firstly, I’m very sorry this month’s edition is so late. The start of November has been a whirlwind: technical blog issues, an extended half term due to a positive test result in Finn’s school and work being very hectic has put me on the back foot.
Hopefully you managed to get outside and enjoy some fun outdoors, even with the new restrictions due to lockdown 2 in the UK.
We had a great half term, I’m very pleased that we managed to squeeze in lots of outings, especially as it looks like we’re not going anywhere anytime soon.
If you haven’t joined us before, or if you’re an old hand, this is the place to link up your outdoor posts. We don’t care if they’re old or new, grand adventures, reviews or trips to the local park. As long as you’re outside, anything goes. Going forward, as well as reading and commenting on every post, me and co host Lauren from Exploring the Landscape will choose our favourite posts. Our readers and followers love discovering new outdoor inspiration, just as much as we do. Consequently, it’s a great way to reach new people and gain new readers.
Last time out, Lauren loved 10 Adventures in Wales for your next weekend trip from Enjoy the Adventure, while I have to give a shout out to the Baslow Edge with Stags and Hairy Coos from An Ordinary Family of 5. There is an awful lot of inspiration for your next outdoor adventure right there!
We don’t have many rules, but here’s a few to help everything run smoothly. Please remember to pop back and comment on other posts, it’s what makes this such a friendly and supportive community. If you have any questions, or aren’t sure of anything, please just ask me and I’ll do my best to help.
- Add our #adventurecalling badge to each post that you link up using the code in my sidebar.
- Comment on the hosts’ post and a minimum of two other posts (of your choice) using the hashtag #adventurecalling when you comment.
- Tweet us the post that you’ve linked up using #adventurecalling and I will retweet with pleasure.
- I’d love you to follow me on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- You can link up a maximum of two posts and they can be old or new, we don’t mind!
So grab my badge from the sidebar and link up below. We can’t wait to read your posts!