Hello and welcome to the first linky of 2021! I had meant to get up and running last month, but, well, the combination of being very busy at work, homeschooling and dealing with two frustrated children didn’t leave much time or energy for anything else.
Hopefully, you’ve managed to get some time outside recently, even if you have had to stay local. Have you managed to find any new gems?
We’ve mostly stuck to our tried and tested favourite local haunts
If you haven’t joined us before, or if you’re an old hand, this is the place to link up your outdoor posts. We don’t care if they’re old or new, grand adventures, reviews or trips to the local park. As long as you’re outside, anything goes. Going forward, as well as reading and commenting on every post, me and co host Lauren from Exploring the Landscape will choose our favourite posts. Our readers and followers love discovering new outdoor inspiration, just as much as we do. Consequently, it’s a great way to reach new people and gain new readers.
Last time out, Lauren loved Beacon Hill Country Park from The 3am Diary, which is somewhere I’m keen to go once lockdown is lifted. My favourite post was A Treasure Trail around Dachet from Little Hearts Big Love. I am a fan of Treasure Trails, they’re a great way to get even the most reluctant walker out exploring.
We don’t have many rules, but here’s a few to help everything run smoothly. Please remember to pop back and comment on other posts, it’s what makes this such a friendly and supportive community. If you have any questions, or aren’t sure of anything, please just ask me and I’ll do my best to help.
- Add our #adventurecalling badge to each post that you link up using the code in my sidebar.
- Comment on the hosts’ post and a minimum of two other posts (of your choice) using the hashtag #adventurecalling when you comment.
- Tweet us the post that you’ve linked up using #adventurecalling and I will retweet with pleasure.
- I’d love you to follow me on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- You can link up a maximum of two posts and they can be old or new, we don’t mind!
So grab my badge from the sidebar and link up below. We can’t wait to read your posts!